D23. Did you sign up?

KingdomHeart

I signed up. Me and my boyfriend are gonna split the cost of one membership for a year and go from there. We'll see if we care after a year.

-Nicholas

disneyliv85

Pass! They are taking enough of my money for my trip in May. Not to mention the fact that I gotta buy all the DVDs hehe (runs out to get Pinocchio) :hammer:

baz212

I just signed up. But the shopping part of the website is still not working. I figured it would be about $68 a year for the mag plus an LE pin is usually more than $7. I hope that pin or something better is the

Surprise Collectible Gift. Just for D23 members, an exclusive Charter Year collectible gift from the new Walt Disney Archives Collection.

Atomicmickey

Yeah, 75 bucks, wow.

Gotta think about this.

Maybe if you got a free Dole Whip with paid admission
to the parks along with the magazine. Now that would
tempt me.

Steve-B

I could have sworn that I signed up to receive an email when the mystery was revealed . . . so far, no such email.

And no, I didn't sign up. $75 is too steep.

WDWFigment

Not yet - I'm taking a wait and see approach since charter membership status is availble thru the end of this year. I might be more interested if there was a fan event/expo announced for WDW in 2009 (I don't see myself going to Anaheim anytime soon - especially with DCA all torn up).

Me too. I'm also waiting to see if the "Surprise Collectible Gift" is anything worthwhile. $75 is 1/5th of the way to the new lens I've been wanting, and 1/15th of the way to the new camera I want, so I'll probably just keep saving.

brkgnews

Sure, why not. If I don't like it after one year, I can always not renew.

(And that'll be after the Walt-n-Oswald fig is available, anyway. :lookaroun)

dxwwf3

Not a chance. Unless membership gives park benefits that go beyond what an annual pass gives us, but since we've seen nothing that would lead us to believe anything like that is happening, I've got a lot of other things I can spend $75 on that are actually worthwhile.

WDWRLD

I just dont see it...mabey im missing something there but from what I see you get 4 oversized magazines with oversized prices, the ability to buy a few things that dont appear that great......I am usually all about all things Disney but this time I will have to wait and see.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom