Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

horatiog

Disney's comical ineptitude in regards to gaming and online content and their continual flailing failures is really amazing.

They used to be tremendously influential in children's video games. Disney Interactive shaped my, and a lot of people's childhoods. Toontown, Pirates Online, gosh what were the other ones -- Pixie Hollow? Cars Online? Not to mention the older interactive titles from the 90s and early 2000s. But then they just pulled out of the entire market, and have been flailing about ever since. And farming out their IPs to third-parties like Epic -- who, coincidentally, is in a years-long legal spat with Disney's corporate bromance, Apple. None of these people on stage either 1) understand gaming or 2) have a grand vision for the future of gaming. Not that any of them have an understanding or grand vision for themed entertainment, either.

Winter

Gonna be honest, I really don't care if they replace Tom Sawyer Island. That's probably the biggest waste of space in the park, it could easily be used for something better. Not sure whether I'd prefer above big thunder or at Tom Sawyer Island though....depends what would leave better room for another new land. Hopefully a villain land but not getting my hopes up lol.

....No Radiator Springs Racers though? ? That's what I wanted most lol. And supposedly the main ride is gonna be a speedway clone? Why???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom