D/L Buzz review

bryon1

Original Poster
Got the chance to ride yesterday 3/8...

Waited about 10-15 min. the two times I rode it. The cue line from inside the building is very short. Expect to see long cue lines that have been set up along Ariels grotto once word gets out. The reason to this is that the fastpass line doesnt go much into the show building and merges right before you see Buzz. Though it was a short wait once you see Buzz and you dont have the loud "alarms" like you do at WDW for the entire cue line.

Ride vehicles open just like Haunted Mansion they tilt forward instead to the side...lots of room to load. Excelent design!

Weapons...the guns like in the web site photos, they pull out of its holster so you have free range of where you want to shoot! Howerver, if youve ever been to WDW you know its eaiser just hold down the triger and let the gun shoot. Unfortunatly this doesnt work you have to squeeze the triger each time you shoot even though you can see your laser beam. The gun will light up each time you score and will shake when you get a hit. So if you dont see those make sure you are squeezing the trigger.

Scoring...most scores that I saw were the level 3 10,000 to 100,000 level. But whats great is that when your done the score panel also shows an "L" with the number of level you got to! Nice upgrade!

There are two major scene rooms one with Zurg with his guns and one with Buzz fighting Zurg...the last scene is very impressive! But there more to shoot at than just two rooms its just that there is alot to do in these rooms. and what leads up to these rooms.

Over all this is a great add to D/L and will be a big hit for all. Ride it if you can before it gets busy, I think alot of people will try and hit Buzz while they wait for Space when it opens.

stranger

I was there on Sunday and didn't get a chance to ride it. The line was very long when I passed by and the fastpass time was too late for me, I had to be out of the park early.
Thanks for your review. I can't wait to return to DL to ride it.

xfkirsten

I don't know that there is one, outside of the physical contraints of what can actually be hit by any human being. :p But scores over 1,000,000 happen every day. It's not like WDW, where it's capped at 999,999.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom