wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow!
Like super wow!
Like...
excited no way GIF by CBC
C had nearly the same response 🤣. But her responses are usually more in the form of a facial expression that describes her utter amazement in my lack of being able to remember anything. In my defense, I had a seltzer (or two 😬) at the room and bus ride to Epcot and another beer at lunch before we met up.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
C had nearly the same response 🤣. But her responses are usually more in the form of a facial expression that describes her utter amazement in my lack of being able to remember anything. In my defense, I had a seltzer (or two 😬) at the room and bus ride to Epcot and another beer at lunch before we met up.
Don’t forget the 9% Fisher’s Island!
schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
(I’m kind of a lurker - sorry I don’t post much, but I feel like I know all of you! And you are my kind of people!)

And I’m laughing my Alien.Swirling.Saucer off at all of your antics! You all know how to do Disney! Cheers! 🍻🍹🍻
That's what I think these trip reports are all about! All of us food loving, attraction riding Disney Nerds uniting and drinking until we can't remember meeting Mel Gibsons brother!!

But seriously, I'm glad you chimed in. You need to join in on the fun and we'd LOVE to hear your stories/reports! We don't bite. We laugh, we drink and we make our ancestors proud!!

And if you're hanging with @Darstarr , you get to Face Time with "Rigatone!!!!!" I'll let her fill everybody in on that one...if she remembers 😬😁.

Animaniac93-98

Weather is absolutely perfect today. Great time at MK this afternoon.

View attachment 538330

This cat backpack confused me for a moment. Originally I thought it was the three kittens from The AristoCats, but then realized the middle one looks more like Figaro than Berlioz. Sure enough, the Shop Disney website confirmed that these are in fact three different Disney movie cats who happen to share the same colour scheme as the trio of kittens from AristoCats.

It's Marie, Figaro and Oliver (from Oliver & Company).

BrerWayne

That's what I think these trip reports are all about! All of us food loving, attraction riding Disney Nerds uniting and drinking until we can't remember meeting Mel Gibsons brother!!

But seriously, I'm glad you chimed in. You need to join in on the fun and we'd LOVE to hear your stories/reports! We don't bite. We laugh, we drink and we make our ancestors proud!!

And if you're hanging with @Darstarr , you get to Face Time with "Rigatone!!!!!" I'll let her fill everybody in on that one...if she remembers 😬😁.
So at the risk of everyone laughing at me and making an Alien Swirling Saucers out of myself, I gotta ask: is that really Mel Gibson’s brother?

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
and drinking until we can't remember meeting Mel Gibsons brother!!
You mean Steve?
I remember way more than you!!!
So at the risk of everyone laughing at me and making an Alien Swirling Saucers out of myself, I gotta ask: is that really Mel Gibson’s brother?
@wdisney9000 , care to answer this one or shall I? Do you remember???

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
This cat backpack confused me for a moment. Originally I thought it was the three kittens from The AristoCats, but then realized the middle one looks more like Figaro than Berlioz. Sure enough, the Shop Disney website confirmed that these are in fact three different Disney movie cats who happen to share the same colour scheme as the trio of kittens from AristoCats.

It's Marie, Figaro and Oliver (from Oliver & Company).
After reading this I decided to test my wife and ask her which cats were on here backpack. I had no idea aside from Marie.

She got it right. Her love for Disney is only surpassed by her love for cats.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
You mean Steve?

I remember way more than you!!!

@wdisney9000 , care to answer this one or shall I? Do you remember???
@BrerWayne , you're just gonna have to wait and find out in my TR. Keep in mind that this happened on Day 7, which means you'll never find out.

I joke, I joke. The guy in the photo was not Mel Gibson's brother. But....there was another photo we got with a certain person. Was @Darstarr trying to throw you off of who it actually was? Was it Mel? Was it a random person? Was it Michael Scott? You'll have to wait and see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom