Cute Fastpass Story

poohbear6103

That has happened to me at Space Mountain before but in a different way. My fiancee and I were in line where the CM tells you whether to go left or right once you've gone through the queue inside. We started to talking to him and asking him how his day was, etc. He said since we were so nice, he was giving us a free pass so to speak. It wasn't a fast pass, but it was a small piece of paper that let's you go to the front of the line by going through the Fast Pass line. He let us reuse it three times in a row and it was so great. It is sad when asking how someone is and finding out how their day is going is considered nice! He must come across some not so nice people. Sad.

twirl2378

I was with a group of 6 people a couple of Sundays ago (6-4-06) and because this was the last time one of the girls would be at the World for a very long while, we decided to hit all four parks in 1 day. We started at Animal Kingdom to ride EE and decided to get fastpasses. We later returned to EE and rode in the single riders line. After a few rides we decide to move off to Epcot but still had 6 fastpasses to get rid of. You know it's really hard to find a group of 6 people that are all able to ride a roller coaster:brick: . Well, I gave the passes to one confused but thankful group of adults. Later at Epcot our group was given 3 FPs to ride Soaring and 3 of the members who had never ridden got to go on it.:sohappy: All I say is if you have FPs and decide not to use them give them to someone to help bring some magic to their trip. You'll be paid off later on! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom