Cut the word / add a word

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Night/Crawler
Anybody seen Steve?
I've been busy trying to figure out why my "Alexa Show" is unresponsive. It does not have a battery. It's electric only. Yet when I press the power button it is unresponsive. We've had it since Christmas. that's it. Very puzzling o_O

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I've been busy trying to figure out why my "Alexa Show" is unresponsive. It does not have a battery. It's electric only. Yet when I press the power button it is unresponsive. We've had it since Christmas. that's it. Very puzzling o_O
I just went to google and put in the search engine: "Alexa Show plugged in but won't turn on". The Amazon website suggested I purchase a new adapter. Hmm. This device is just 6 months old!
Anyway.............the post is :

Night / Vision

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Vision / Panel
Why does it say I’m a new member❓ I’ve been on here a long time ‼️
You do not receive the "Well-Known Member" label based on the months accumulated. It's based on the number of posts.
Artemus my friend, you are always on Tripadvisor and have neglected this forum. WDWMagic will keep you in your "New Member" status until you hit their quota of posts....whatever number that is. At least 500 as I recall. Does anyone know?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom