Cut my Disney Trip Short?

Mr. CPA

So... I have a bit of a problem. I have had a DisneyWorld trip planned for over a year from 9/7 through 9/16. We have also been building a new home since February. Well, the house was officially completed yesterday with our final inspection. It's time to move in.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to move in prior to my trip. You see, we live about 45 minutes north of New Orleans. The weather here is pretty bad at the moment (I'm still shocked that I have electricity and internet), and will likely continue to be bad through this weekend.

So, I'm torn. Should I cut my trip short so that I can move into my new house? Or, should I wait until almost the middle of September to move in?

flynnibus

Premium Member
THis is a personal question... we can't answer that for you without knowing what kind of real constraints you have. Like

- are you going to be forced to pay to keep your stuff or current place longer if you don't move in?

If it's simply a matter of moving in, and you aren't constrained otherwise... go on vacation. But if you are going to have to extend your lease, or other business.. I'd get that sorted first :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom