Customized Maps?

BrandyNico

Do the customized maps show all attractions etc. and highlight those that you choose to make map favorites? Or will the map only show those that you choose? I would like for ours to show everything but I don't think that I should have to choose every item as a favorite. I am just making sure of this before I order.
Thanks!
~ Brandy

By the way - this board has been a tremendous help in my vacation planning. Thanks to all of you.

MsSnuzi

Where do I go to order these maps? I'm bringing a group down in July and would like to pass the information on to them.

Sounds like a great tool to have!

Thanks!

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Where do I go to order these maps? I'm bringing a group down in July and would like to pass the information on to them.

Sounds like a great tool to have!

Thanks!
At Disneyworld.com and then I believe it's under My Disney Vacation...(a button that can be found at the top of the page.)

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Do the customized maps show all attractions etc. and highlight those that you choose to make map favorites? Or will the map only show those that you choose? I would like for ours to show everything but I don't think that I should have to choose every item as a favorite. I am just making sure of this before I order.

Mine show every attraction and have the ones I picked starred.
They are beautiful maps =)

Upvote 0

CelticRose

The personalized maps are done on paper that looks like old parchment paper. I just got mine yesterday, they take about 3 weeks to arrive after you have ordered them.

:wave: 101 days and I am there :wave:

Upvote 0

WishIwasThere

I want some! Why oh why can't we get them in the UK? - Still waiting for the new planning DVD's to be released here as well :brick:

The planning video for 2006 was much better. Sorry you can't get the maps, they are awesome. Mickey sent them to my kids for Christmas to show them what they will see when they arrived last week...going into withdrawl...thinking of my happy place...ahhh sitting on the bench next to the statue of Roy....better now.:hammer:

Upvote 0

disney1077

Out of curiosity, how much does each of these maps cost?
The maps are free. If you go to disneyworld.com, and click under my disney vacations, you sign in and click on customize maps. It will give you all the information. I am still waiting for mine. I cant wait to get them. Also once you order them you cant order another one in 6 months.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom