Current Soakage Factor At Splash Mountain

10Magic

Original Poster
I have not been able to get my wife on Splash Mountain since she suffered a severe drenching in 2008! We will be there again in three weeks, and I wanted to get an idea of the most recent level of wetness, which I know adjusts from time to time. Thanks!

BEARSHOUSE4

Was there in may and rode 3-4 times on different days. It was 4 of us. I would use the word moderate and say that 1out of the 4 of us were usually wetter than the rest. I found the right side of the boats to be wetter as well. My daughter used a poncho on one ride and was left bone dry. Also, when u do get it, it seems to be mostly face and bottom will get the most wet. Whoeverskips this ride is missing Disney's FINEST!

afar28

I rode twice yesterday, once in the front row once in the back. Was pretty wet in the first row but when in the back I just got a little splash.

erasure fan1

Went on a few times in mid July and you really didn't get wet. They had the water canons turned down so they didn't make it to the boat. You got the over spray on the drop but that's about it. Splash is now just about the most dry water ride I have been on. We really miss the days of wondering if you would be the boat that got sloshed by the canons. Good times, good times. And yes I know, some people hate getting wet but we liked the cool down on a hot Florida day.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I have not been able to get my wife on Splash Mountain since she suffered a severe drenching in 2008! We will be there again in three weeks, and I wanted to get an idea of the most recent level of wetness, which I know adjusts from time to time. Thanks!

She doesn't like to get soaked?

Go on it anyways, then tell her next time you'll take her to toon lagoon in IoA.

Polydweller

Its only water for goodness sake !!!!

That hot Florida sun will dry you out in no time at all
Not the day we got soaked. 11:00 am soaked on the ride and even with Florida sun wasn't fully dry when I got back to the room at 7:00 pm
It's Splash Mountain. Isn't the point to get...... wet??
Wet yes but thoroughly soaked no!! A thorough soaking on Splash and KRR are why we won't ride them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom