Current purchase with purchase?

mcouger

Original Poster
Does anyone happen to know what the current purchase with purchase is at WDW? We're wondering if it includes a bag of some sort because that will factor in to our packing strategy. You have to have a plan for how to get home all the goodies that you buy! :)

MarkTwain

I think I remember hearing that PWP options always includes some sort of bag. I might be wrong but in my experience that's been true :)

Cmdr_Crimson

What's a 'purchase with purchase'?
It's a special promotion...If you buy something $25 or $40 you'll recieve a free item...
Special+Promotion+Sign.jpg

cw1982

I think when we were there two weeks ago, it was a discount on a beach towel with a $25 purchase and then there was another deal for a bag if you spent $40? Sorry I don't remember the specifics but it was something along those lines.

Dwarful

When we were there May 31st - June 8 in the resort it was the same beach towel as last year or a back pack (at Pop & AOA). In the parks it was a starter pin set w/8 pins and lanyard and tag for $19.95 or either the backpack or tote depending on which park we were in and which shop we were in. I'm guessing it was based on supplies available.

I was a little disappointed...in the past we have gotten some cute beach towels (at Yacht), watches - different ones each year and larger duffle bags which fold down small and can easily be pack for the trip and then filled for the trip home.

quirkle

I love the blankets in the winter - I need to find a good friend who is going then and can hook me up!! I will send you $$$

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom