Current mugs?

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
My family hasn't been to the World in about six years I was wondering what the current souvenir mug situation was? We had gone when there were specific mugs for each resort, then when there was only one mug for the "Happiest Celebration on Earth." May I ask what the current mugs offered are like?

AndyS2992

This:

mugs.jpg

tare

Yes it has been the same for about two years. I suspect they will change soon with the new magic + stuff being incorporated.

PUSH

Yes it has been the same for about two years. I suspect they will change soon with the new magic + stuff being incorporated.

The designs that I saw on some other thread had the same mickey & gang at the pool, just with the words "Rapid Refill" on it. I don't know if these were final, but I wouldn't be surprised if the designs remained the same.

luv

This beach mug is my favorite since they switched to all-the-same mugs (instead of resort-specific.).

It's really cute!!

tare

The designs that I saw on some other thread had the same mickey & gang at the pool, just with the words "Rapid Refill" on it. I don't know if these were final, but I wouldn't be surprised if the designs remained the same.
I hope that's not right. Really sick of these beach mugs. How many does a person really need of the same kind??!!?? Thanks for the info!!!

MOXOMUMD

Has anyone been to the AllStars and saw if these are up and running? We're staying at Music in two weeks and was wondering how the rapid fill is working out. I know I'll buy a mug but I hate waiting ten minutes (or whatever) between refills. I'm a chugalug. :p Now if they only have refillable beer steins....:angelic:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom