Current Gas prices

emry1222

Original Poster
If I am posting this to the wrong spot I am sorry...

Can anyone tell me what the going gas price is in or around Orlando? I am hearing it is upwards of $5.00.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will want to get your gas at one of the 3 HESS gas stations on property (located at the TTC. DTD and across from the Boardwalk) They will consistently have some of the lowest gas prices in state of Florida. Avoid the gas stations just off property at all costs as they typically have a huge mark up on gas. There is a Chevron just to the left of the HPB entrance that will be anywhere form 30-50 cents per gallon higher than the HESS station located just around the corner on Disney property. Here is the gas buddy link to those 3 stations.

hess stations on Disney property

majorrfb

Hess Station

We ALWAYS gas up at the Hess Station opposite DTD area. Whatever, the price of gas is elsewhere, Hess will always be lower. For the last two years we stay in Lake Buena Vista, with its two or three gas stations, Hess is about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile from there.:sohappy:

emry1222

Original Poster
Thanks Everyone. I did not think that they were that high in Orlando. We are in Charlotte and they are upwards of $4.59. Just wanted to make sure what we were looking at for the ride down.

MrsJackSparrow

Gas prices skyrocketed over the weekend due to hurricane price gouging. We drove home via 75 to 24 to 57 and saw prices up to $4.79/gal, over a dollar increase from what they were 9/4 and 9/5.

Check Gasbuddy . com for cities you'll be driving through. Hopefully, the prices will go back down again quickly!

I agree that the Hess Stations are probably the best way to go for those who do not live in Florida... but for those who do, and who take the turnpike to get to Disney and back, I always find that the RaceTrac and the Walmart Gas on the Osceola Parkway (right where it meets the turnpike) are just a little bit cheaper. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom