Current crowd question??

Nebrfan

We are leaving for our trip next Friday, and have some friends who arrived at WDW yesterday. Are there still typical summer crowds or are they starting to die down any? Can anyone see if there are any effects from the economy, etc.? Thanks for any input.

jjgoo

I don't know if this is still true but my sister went July 12-16 and even with tour groups she said the crowds this summer were very managable.

They got fast passes for the rides that typically had long lines, Splash Mtn, BTM, Space Mtn, Peter Pan, Soarin'; when they saw a tour group they walked the other direction; other rides like Nemo and Philharmagic they were able to walk right on.

Hopefully you will have the same luck. Have a great time.:wave:

Upvote 0

catne

We are leaving for our trip next Friday, and have some friends who arrived at WDW yesterday. Are there still typical summer crowds or are they starting to die down any? Can anyone see if there are any effects from the economy, etc.? Thanks for any input.

Thread jack...go Huskers!:ROFLOL:have fun in WDW. My DH is already trying to figure out if he can get the 1st 2 games on XM radio somehow since we'll be on the road to Orlando for the 1st game & on the road headed for home on the 2nd!:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom