current crowd levels?

jimjjr

I join the Question! Next week at this time, we'll be halfway to Orlando! Please help me with a couple of other pending questions.

First: What is the status of the love bugs at this point?

Second: Is there any hope for 1900 Park Fare to open early from refurb?

Third: Our return flight leaves about 7:30 p.m. We'd like to spend the last day lounging by the pool at the WL. Are there shower facilities to get cleaned up?

Finally: Who does WL share buses with? I know that for MK, we can just take the boat. If I remember right, they share with Poly and GF for bus service to AK and MGM. Since Poly and GF are on the monorail, who does WL share bus with to Epcot?

Thanks for all your help.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

WL shares buses with Fort Wilderness. Yes you can take a boat to the Magic Kingdom from WL.

I dont know if there are shower facilities I dont recall seeing any.

I too am curios about the Love Bugs I will be there on Thursday.

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

Epcot was DEAD yesterday afternoon. Test Track was 20 minutes and Soarin was 30 when I walked by. EXTREMELY low for those 2 rides. Mission space was walk-on and innoventions felt like a ghost town. Magic Kingdom was pretty crazy last night though. I was not expecting that.

Haunted Mansion closed early. We stoped by at 7:30 and they said it was down, it never re-opened the rest of the night. Sad :( I'll have to wait until later tonight to see the updates.

The resorts and restaurants are very full due to free dining (we saw a line out the door to check-in at nine dragons, of all places), so the empty park parking lots are slightly deceiving since they looked empty at MK, but the park was fairly full for September. And no, no love bugs YET.

Upvote 0

Bug715

I'm so accustom to the huge crowds during the summer that it feels empty down here. I was off tuesday and hit EPCOT and MGM and walked onto Mission SPACE and Test track (single rider line). Saturday TOT wait was 10 min.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom