Current bounceback

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Guests must be staying on-site August 1, 2019 - October 31, 2019 and book before midnight on check out day.

2020 Free Dining

Check in must fall within these dates:

*May 26 - June 2
*June 26 - September 12
*December 9 - 24

4 night minimum stay and a minimum 4 day park hopper ticket required

Excludes: All Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Bay Lake Tower, Little Mermaid @ Art Of Animation, Villas at Grand Floridian, campsites at Ft. Wilderness and all 3 bedroom villas.

Normal “Free Dining” rules apply.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Do you have to book the bounce back at the hotel you are staying at? Or can you book at any hotel that is not listed above?
You can book at any hotel where the Free Dining is available. It does not have to be the resort where you are currently staying.

Darn just missed it stayed May 5-12
The Bounceback in May was a room discount offer for additional dates in 2019.

64E86405-992D-4767-908F-C26DBBE06321.jpeg

Upvote 0

wendysue

Original Poster
Guests must be staying on-site August 1, 2019 - October 31, 2019 and book before midnight on check out day.

2020 Free Dining

Check in must fall within these dates:

*May 26 - June 2
*June 26 - September 12
*December 9 - 24

4 night minimum stay and a minimum 4 day park hopper ticket required

Excludes: All Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Bay Lake Tower, Little Mermaid @ Art Of Animation, Villas at Grand Floridian, campsites at Ft. Wilderness and all 3 bedroom villas.

Normal “Free Dining” rules apply.
Thank you. Unfortunately, the "free dining" (haha), having to buy a 4 day park hopper ticket is not something I'm willing to do. Since we usually stay at All Star Movies....I guess that's out as well. :) I guess the good bouncebacks are a thing of the past. Wouldn't it be nice to get the "Buy 4 days, get 3 free" again??? :happy:

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

We stayed June 27 -July 3 and didn’t receive any bounce back offer in our room. ☹️

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that a sweet deal pops up for our April trip.

Upvote 0

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
We stayed June 27 -July 3 and didn’t receive any bounce back offer in our room. ☹️

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that a sweet deal pops up for our April trip.

You always can call 8844 from your room or 407-939-1923 from your mobile but you have to be currently checked in.

Upvote 0

Kadiem

We recently stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge 8/10 - 8/14. I was surprised to receive a 'bounce back' email. First time that's happened to me. Granted, it's been about a year since we've been to WDW. The discount was 30% off at 'select' Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resort hotels.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom