Cultural Representative Program Returning?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Have we heard anything at all about this in the last six months? Is Disney still waiting on government action? My understanding is that this was tied to Presidential Proclamation 10052, which expired at the end of March.

nickys

Premium Member
Have we heard anything at all about this in the last six months? Is Disney still waiting on government action? My understanding is that this was tied to Presidential Proclamation 10052, which expired at the end of March.
The US hasn’t relaxed their rules yet to let them into the country . Nor have they started issuing visas again or even said anything about it.

Sp that’s a No .

castlecake2.0

Most CPs in world showcase are on programs till January, along with a lot of FT cast on TAs in server roles till January as well. This makes it look like they were hoping to start brining CRPs back in the new year, but who knows how accurate that remains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom