CSR Mayan Pyramid

RoninHood

Original Poster
Has anyone ever climbed the mayan pyramid at coronado springs?
i have,i went walking around the resort my last night there around 3am,stopped at the pool area,i thought to myself ,hmmmm why not,it my last night here.so i climbed it ,nice view at the top,but its a little tricky comin down,especially climbing over them vines.

Peter Parker

Same thing here. My wife got a good shot of me on the way down. I think that was in Jan. of 2002. About 1 am. Next up will be the top of Mount Everest.

Go Dolphins...............

Peter Parker

I feel your pain. Us adventurers have to stick together.

I went in the caves that smell like urine in Tom Sawyers Island. I braved the barrel bridge FULL OF BIRD PUPU.
I rode MISSION SPACE WITH COMPLETE STRANGERS & got vomit on me. It is tough being one of the true Disney dare devils.

RoninHood

Original Poster
Peter Parker said:
I feel your pain. Us adventurers have to stick together.

I went in the caves that smell like urine in Tom Sawyers Island. I braved the barrel bridge FULL OF BIRD PUPU.
I rode MISSION SPACE WITH COMPLETE STRANGERS & got vomit on me. It is tough being one of the true Disney dare devils.

well least we don't have rotten kids drop pennies and spit lugers at us from the old skyway ride.:)

RoninHood

Original Poster
Peter Parker said:
You know I always wondered why they closed those things. Have you ever been attacked by the killer birds at Libert Square?

On one of my trips,i think in the 90's,i almost got hit in the head by a low flying stork or crane crossing the bridge into frontierland.
maybe disney should put signs up,either that or start selling bee bee guns,lol
i'm just kidding.

RoninHood

Original Poster
ok now seriously,enough with the jokes.lol,
has anyone else ever climbed the mayan pyramid at coronado springs.
thats why i started the thread.
inquiring minds want to know.lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom