Crystal Palace

mikepaj

Has anyone been to dinner here recently? Is Piglet there for dinner? The Unofficial Guide says no, but I'm hoping otherwise. I'd rather do dinner, but would also like more characters. Thanks.

IlovyensiD

We were there in July and had dinner. Piglet, Winnie the Pooh, Eyeore and Tigger were there. We also had lunch there and the same characters were there.

Upvote 0

shari71

Had lunch there last Friday - Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet. Piglet was the hardest one to get to our table and we almost left without him.

Upvote 0

tigger248

Everytime I've ever eaten there, Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, and Piglet have been there. Though when I ate breakfast there in July, Piglet didn't come to the tables. He stood in the lobby area for autographs and pictures. I don't think he was out the whole time either.

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

Piglet can be hard to find there some times. If he doesn't make his round through the table, he might just be a bit shy that day. I know when I used to work at CP, Piglet would sometimes stand in the middle by the buffet and greet guests.

TheDisneyGirl02

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

I had dinner there September 21st and yes, all characters were there. Here's a photo of me and Piglet.Me and Piglet

He was there plenty. However!! We were seated like at 8:00 during the Spectromagic show. This emptied the restaurant somewhat. So this made multiple visits by the characters easier. At one point I was thinking, "Enough!! I'm trying to eat here!!" :lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I had dinner there Saturday night ( Which was wonderful by the way) and I got plenty of visits from Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore and of course Tigger!!!! Go and have a great time!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
jmaxwell007 said:
that is one thing i think ive never been in. is the CP just a place to grab a bite to eat?

Its a buffet service resturant. have to say that the quality has always been good. You have Pooh and co wandering around, and crisply dressed serving staff.

Need Ps's especially in summer. We couldnt get in two years ago.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom