Crystal Palace - Is Breakfast Lasagna back?

Mr.Stitch

Original Poster
I saw someone posted in their recent trip report that they ate the breakfast lasagna at the Crystal Palace. We have eaten there every year since we started going to WDW and it is one of the things I most look forward to eating while I am there. We even complained to Disney about it being removed from the menu. Has anyone else been there for breakfast recently and seen if it is back on the menu? I am 19 days away from arrival and I just added an ADR for Crystal, hoping I may be able to once again enjoy my favourite food while I am there. Please help!:)

Mr.Stitch

Original Poster
It is Disney delicious. It is pound cake, waffles, pancakes layered with fruit and custard cream. I tried on my first trip and have gone back every year to have it and the puffed french toast again. It was replaced with pooh's peach cobbler which Is just not the same. This was a signature dish so it would be like taking tonga toast off the menu at Kona Cafe.

rufio

It is Disney delicious. It is pound cake, waffles, pancakes layered with fruit and custard cream. I tried on my first trip and have gone back every year to have it and the puffed french toast again. It was replaced with pooh's peach cobbler which Is just not the same. This was a signature dish so it would be like taking tonga toast off the menu at Kona Cafe.

Sweet food gods, that sounds incredible! Please let us know if it's back when you go! :D

Mr.Stitch

Original Poster
Sweet food gods, that sounds incredible! Please let us know if it's back when you go! :D

It is! I was going to boycott CP this year until I saw a picture of it in a trip report posted here. I would have kicked myself if I didn't book an ADR and found out it was back. Luckily there were still ressies available.

disney magic 06

Wow that sounds gorgeous. CP breakfast is in our plans for our next trip, fingers crossed we get to try it. I've never heard of it before :D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I can confirm it is back :D

9bf7b00a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom