Crying at Disney!

Maria

Originally posted by Scooter
My wife and I get somewhat teary-eyed alot at WDW.

But our first and best real cry was during a parade at The Magic Kingdom.

My wife and I had stood on the curb for a long while to get a good view of the Main Street Electrical Parade. The closer it got to parade time the more crowded it got.

As the parade began I looked behind me and there was a British woman with her two small children trying to get a peek at the parade.

My wife and I asked the children if they would like to come up front for a better view.

As the little boy and little girl watched the parade, my eyes made contact with the Mothers eyes. The childrens Mother was crying...which in turn made my wife cry...which made ME cry.

I guess we were crying because we realized that only the Magic of Disney could bring strangers from two countries together to become friends, if only for a little while...but the happiness and memories of those childrens faces will last forever.

You made me tear with that story! aaaawwwweee :)

I can´t wait to take my two year old nephew to WDW! I have shown him my pictures with characters and he recognizes them! He goes "Pooh is hugging 'Babía' " (he can´t say María) :)

DarkImage4

Originally posted by DisneyWonders07
A lot of my friends say that Disney is for babies,...

I truly dislike people who can dismiss the "Magic" so effortlessly, and without much question.

They just don't get "it". All that means is more pixie dust for us...:sohappy:

I could say more about these kind of people, but much of it would not make it to the board.

Cheryl

OMG, I forgot about those!
I definitely get choked up during the commercials!
I just LOVE the one with the glass slipper! It's just awesome!
DISNEY knows how to tickle my feathers!:lol:

Whomever says that DISNEY doesn't have the magic anymore has to be grown up! Either that or I'm still a kid at heart!:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom