cruisin?

moonchild

can anyone help out . we just booked the 3 day at WL and 4 day on the cruise. do we need to buy park tickets, or is that included with the whole deal? also what kind of atire is required for dining on the ship? any and all advice is greatly needed and appreciated!

kasey

Cruisin

We cruised on the Wonder in 2000, we did the 3 days at Disney World and 4 days at sea. If you bought your trip as a package, all of your park passes are included. When you check in at the Hotel, each person will get a ID Card/Key. Its your key to your hotel room and your ship's cabin. Its also used for all purchases on the ship and its your pass into all parks. It can also be used at most shops in the park. We really enjoyed cruise/park combo. :)

Upvote 0

Camelot

First Trip to WDW

Hello, Moonchild...

Did you post a trip report from your first trip to WDW...If so, I must have missed it, but since you booked a cruise, well, I guess you are hooked!

I would love to take the cruise but haven't looked into it, so far.

As far as dress attire, consult the booking agent, who should be sending you some sort of "Things To know" about your cruise... That should let you know what to expect on this cruise.

Usually, you can dress casually, but they may require coat and tie for the gentlemen at dinner...something like that, or they may have one "Formal Dinner" at which folks will really dress up...

Upvote 0

mousefan17

the cruise is awsome!

I know that everyone kind of already answered your question, but i had to add this! i did the 4 day cruise in 1998, when it was on Magic, (infact, on the 100th voyage of Disney Magic!) Then last summer went back and did the 7 day carribean cruise! both were WONDERFUL!!

You will be getting tons of information from Disney/Travel Agent when it comes closer to your cruise, its a small 40 page book that tells you what to bring, what to wear, how to fill out everything. realy easy! you are going to have a wonderful time!:D

hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom