Cruise Line Excursion FP+ question...

ImperfectPixie

Original Poster
So, a friend of a friend is going to the parks and says that the get park tickets with the excursion - which I am sure is the case. If anyone has done it - do you actually get 3 anytime FPs to use with that excursion? I am trying to guide her and have had no experience with anything DCL related.

ChuckElias

I think you're saying that your friend is taking a DCL cruise where the itinerary includes a stop in Port Canaveral and a 1-day Park Hopper to WDW. If that's the situation, then I believe the answer to your question is "yes", they will receive 3 "anytime" FastPasses to use during their day at WDW. That information will be delivered to their stateroom on the night before they arrive at Port Canaveral.

ImperfectPixie

Original Poster
I think you're saying that your friend is taking a DCL cruise where the itinerary includes a stop in Port Canaveral and a 1-day Park Hopper to WDW. If that's the situation, then I believe the answer to your question is "yes", they will receive 3 "anytime" FastPasses to use during their day at WDW. That information will be delivered to their stateroom on the night before they arrive at Port Canaveral.
Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom