Cruise Contol at GF

vmkaddict

Has anyone ever booked this yacht for the fireworks show? Was it worth the money? We want to book a fireworks cruise in September, just not sure which one, definitely want it to be memorable and not disappointing. Illuminations is my favorite show, but we've stayed at Poly many time and love the fireworks from the beach. Staying at Ak in Sept. Thanks.

vmkaddict

Original Poster
We looked into the pontoon ride at epcot, is that a similar crusie to Breathless? There are 9 of us going. Not sure if breathless holds that many.

Upvote 0

CatLady

The published capacity of Breathless is 7 passengers, but you would have to be reeeeeeeally good friends with everyone in your row in order to cram in that many. 5 is probably reasonable, maybe another if you have a small child or two in the mix.

I can't seem to find a good photo of Breathless that shows a top angle where you can see the seating and also shows a person in it for size reference, though. The best I can find is here: http://allearsnet.com/btp/breath1.jpg.

Another little-known option for IllumiNations cruises is the Fantasea (I think that's how it's spelled). It's a boat that was originally a sailboat before the mast was removed, and it is occasionally used for IllumiNations cruises forI don't think you can book it through recreation, only when you're booking a bigger event. You'll occasionally see it during the day, moored in the channel behind the International Gateway, since I think it is usually kept back near the IllumiNations barges.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom