CRT Breakfast Reservation Question

MPitzen

Original Poster
If I have a package booked such that I can call nine days ahead of when I want to book the breakfast will I still have a hard time booking this? Do I still need to be waiting on the phone on 7am, technically 189 days ahead of time??? Or on the 189 days should I have no problem? I've never book CRT before so I have no idea how hard it is to get this reservations???

Thanks!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
CRT always books up quickly. More so for peak season than non-peak, but quickly regardless.

You can book 180 days prior to the first day of your confirmed resort reservation of up to 10 days [thus potentially up to 189 days in advance of the reservations for your last day]. I would recommend doing so. If you're using the Dining Plan, advise the CM when you book and they won't charge your credit card for the meal right away, they'll just take the info to secure the ADR.

Other restaurants to be sure to book as early as possible are Le Cellier, California Grill and any of the "Signature" dining restaurants. Most others you can take your chances on in non-peak season, but in peak or if they have free dining in late-August/September again, book ASAP!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Remember - there are still alot of other guests that will be eligible to book CRT at the same time as you - ie 189 days in advance. Book it - better safe than sorry

My only comment is are you sure you want to book CRT? It is probably one of the worst meals and deals you'll find at Disney. I know you may have a little one that wants to see Cinderella but be prepared. You daughter will be rushed up to stand by her for a picture. Then rushed off to eat. She will see her for all of 30 seconds and never see her again until she is leaving at which time she might see her still standing there posing for picture with other little girls... The food is beyond horrible so be ready to need something else to eat after you leave...

If your daughter like princesses you'll find she will have much much more fun if you take her to the perfectly princess tea party at the grand floridian. Yes it costs more but she will get more actual face time with the princess and a doll and bracelet instead of a photo.

I would think long and hard before even considering the CRT

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I have to disagree with Deadmanwalking.

The food at CRT Breakfast was fantastic! DS and I ate there last February, shortly after they started the new format and we both really enjoyed it.

They had a very good variety of food available and you could order as much more of anything you liked as you could want.

As to value for money, it is a very expensive breakfast, but in our opinion at the time, it was worth it.

To each their own, but I'd suggest you go and formulate your own opinion.

k.hunter30

My only comment is are you sure you want to book CRT? ... The food is beyond horrible so be ready to need something else to eat after you leave ...
I would think long and hard before even considering the CRT

Ok, I have to say that I have pretty high standards when it comes to dining. I'll admit that quite a few of the restaurants people rave about on the boards I think are just ok. However, I have to disagree with Deadmanwalking on this one. The breakfast at CRT is not amazing - but it's not bad at all! Mix better than decent food with the whole experience of eating in the castle and watching people stroll up and down Main Street makes the meal very enjoyable. No, the food is not top-notch, but I think as a whole it's worth it. :)

december

We really enjoyed CRT last July. The breakfast food was wonderful, and the princesses were great. Cinderella talked to my daughter for several minutes while she made her picture, and the other princesses (Belle, Wendy, Aurora and Snow White) talked to her upstairs. The DDP was great-didn't have to worry about the bill. And we were so full from breakfast that we didn't eat anything else until CP that afternoon for dinner.

I'm not doing it on the next trip-we are doing 1900 Park Fare for dinner one night. But I am so glad we did it on our first Disney vacation-wonderful memories.

PineapplePrincess

We really enjoyed CRT last April, and are fortunate enough to have gotten a reservation again for July. The food was pretty good, and there's nothing like being in the castle. As for being rushed. . . I think that you can take it at your own pace. Just relax, and enjoy the experience.

We really enjoyed CRT last April, and are fortunate enough to have gotten a reservation again for July. The food was pretty good, and there's nothing like being in the castle. As for being rushed. . . I think that you can take it at your own pace. Just relax, and enjoy the experience.

It may be a function of the time of year you are there. We were there in late June and we were certainly rushed. As for the earlier post that claimed you could get as much of whatever you wanted to eat, it may be true if you ever get service. Our experience was once they gave us the food we never saw another waiter/waitress for the next thirty minutes and when one did show up it was to ask if they could clean the table.

If you've done it once, I would suggest you do the princess tea party this time. Then tell me which you think is better. I know people seem to rave about the CRT, and if that is the only princess character meal you've ever done you might think its the best thing since sliced bread. I would like to hear from others that have done both and see how they compare them.

I know its cool for grown ups to be in a castle, but I think kids enjoy more interaction with a princess than being in a castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom