CRT before MK Opens?

Wellington2011

Original Poster
Hi! We have a pre-opening ADR for CRT and I'm wondering how early they'll let us in? The park is scheduled to open at 9am and we have an 8:50am reservation. We're not morning people, but I figured the pictures will be worth it! Are the Main Street photographers there before the park opens, too? Thanks!

Epcotfan21

There is no "set" time a CM will allow you to enter the park, but in my experience it's usually been 20-30 mins before our reservation. And yes, there are photographers on main street that will take your photo before the park opens.

Soak it in. I love an early morning reservation and walking down an empty Main St USA.

CAPTAIN HOOK

You'll be let into the park in plenty of time to walk at a leisurely pace to the castle, and take all the pictures you need.

I would expect you to be allowed into the park at least 15-20 minutes prior to your dining slot

Justkeepswimmin

Do you still get that empty/quiet main street feeling now that BOG does breakfast reservations? That place is huge so I'm wondering if for my early reservation there will still be hundreds of people on main street? Any recent experiences of this?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Do you still get that empty/quiet main street feeling now that BOG does breakfast reservations? That place is huge so I'm wondering if for my early reservation there will still be hundreds of people on main street? Any recent experiences of this?
Crystal Palace also does pre-park opening breakfast in addition to CRT and BOG. So while there are much fewer people walking down Main Street and in the hub, it is far from "empty" (and there may still be people in the background of your photos.)

71dsp

We LOVE doing CRT before the park opens!!! Last time we went, we didn't see any photographers, so we really hope they're there on our upcoming trip!!! :)

There is no "set" time a CM will allow you to enter the park, but in my experience it's usually been 20-30 mins before our reservation. And yes, there are photographers on main street that will take your photo before the park opens.

Soak it in. I love an early morning reservation and walking down an empty Main St USA.

HurricaneHanna

Crystal Palace also does pre-park opening breakfast in addition to CRT and BOG. So while there are much fewer people walking down Main Street and in the hub, it is far from "empty" (and there may still be people in the background of your photos.)

We had an 8:05 reservation at CRT on a morning that MK opened at 9:00 earlier this year. We were let in at around 7:40 and my husband took pictures of my daughter and I with the castle behind us. There are strangers in all of our pics... and a crane.
So no, there probably won't be hundreds of people all around you, but I certainly didn't feel like we had Main St to ourselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom