CRT 8am Reservation

MKN

Original Poster
Hi All!! I'm so excited -- Thurs I can make my dining reservations :sohappy: I'm planning on making that early morning CRT ressie so we can be in the park prior to opening. My question is, how long does the early morning breakfast take? Do the princesses start walking around right away? I want my kids to enjoy the experience, but I also hope to be at Fantasyland for rope drop! Any tips are much appreciated!!

HouCuseChickie

We haven't done breakfast at CRT, but we did lunch and I'd say we spent close to an hour and a half at CRT. All of the early character breakfasts we've done have the characters in rotation pretty quickly. In some cases, the characters were on the floor immediately, while others had a 5-10 min lag. At CRT, they introduce the princesses before they each start taking the floor, so I'm guessing they'll try and fill up the first section of the dining room with patrons before they start with the princesses just so there is a full section for them for mingling to start.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'm planning on making that early morning CRT ressie so we can be in the park prior to opening.

You and probably 95% of those folk also able to make their reservations on Thursday :lol: Good luck anyway.

We've done many an early character breakfast (but none at CRT) and usually noticed a short delay in their first appearance to allow folks to start their meals. After that, they're out meeting guests nearly all of the time

MKN

Original Poster
You and probably 95% of those folk also able to make their reservations on Thursday :lol: Good luck anyway.

We've done many an early character breakfast (but none at CRT) and usually noticed a short delay in their first appearance to allow folks to start their meals. After that, they're out meeting guests nearly all of the time

Thanks for the info. I think most of my fellow New Jerseyans will be traveling Sun thru Sat, judging by the insane airfare. We won't be in the parks until Wed & will be in MK 3 days, so I'm confident we'll get our ressies. On Thurs, I'll still be up at 6am on my Mac though!!

MKN

Original Poster
We haven't done breakfast at CRT, but we did lunch and I'd say we spent close to an hour and a half at CRT. All of the early character breakfasts we've done have the characters in rotation pretty quickly. In some cases, the characters were on the floor immediately, while others had a 5-10 min lag. At CRT, they introduce the princesses before they each start taking the floor, so I'm guessing they'll try and fill up the first section of the dining room with patrons before they start with the princesses just so there is a full section for them for mingling to start.

Thanks for the reply!!

coltow

Yeah, but I have a 6yr old princess who really wants to see the inside of the castle... What can you do? :)

Thanks for the reply!

If it's just the experience, try dinner. We enjoy eating there but have boys who are not into princesses. That gives us the chance to eat there with out it being overly girly.

ThinkTink721

When you arrive, you will check in at the desk directly outside the restaurant.
When they call your name, you will be led inside & wait in the lobby to take a photo w/ Cinderella.
Then, someone will direct you to the restaurant itself, which is upstairs (you can take the elevator or the stairs). I like the stairs b/c you can see some of the beautiful stained glass windows as you walk up.
When you reach the restaurant upstairs, someone will guide you to your table.
The food is served almost right away & it is very good!
The characters rotate around the room to each table.
I would guess that the entire experience takes about 1 1/2 hrs at the longest.
Have fun! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom