Crowds?

bduncan

I have been to disney several times, but never in Dec. We will be there Dec. 17-23. I know that the parks are crazy busy the week of Christmas. What about the week before Christmas? Thanks for the help!

Howe

We will be there that week too! :wave: I've read that the crowds will be pretty big, but not as bad as the week between christmas and new years.

Crowded WDW is better than no WDW in my book!!

Upvote 0

cltdrt89

Never been during that week but always wanted to ,but i heard it was not vert crowded. Have a great trip and let us know when you get back.....

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I have a good friend who went at that time last year. He said that while it's not as crowded as the following week...it's still extremely crowded. They lived by their touring plan. They still had a total BLAST :sohappy: I have two different friends going at that exact time this year and they are starting to work on their must do lists right now so we can customize a plan.

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

We will be there that week too! :wave: I've read that the crowds will be pretty big, but not as bad as the week between christmas and new years.

Crowded WDW is better than no WDW in my book!!

I totally agree. I am a teacher and can only go during crowded times, holidays or summer. We go in the summer, but we all feel we would rather be there with crowds and heat then not there at all.

Upvote 0

bduncan

Original Poster
I am also a teacher and that is why we are going during the Christmas break. We are taking our 2 year old for the first time and we knew that it would be way too hot in the summer for her.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom