Crowds

I think that the hardest thing to figure out is when different areas are having their spring breaks. It seems that each region has their own time. Also, I hear that schools in the south have a longer Columbus Day break than we in the north, this affecting October attendance. :confused:

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
parks to your self...

Actually, Birnbaums has a section as to when the parks are the least, moderate and most crowded. As research is not fun for me, I won't get my book out for you, but check it out...it lists everything. Great resource.

Also, when I went there January, end of, it was great (BB's says least crowded then)...near walk on for TOT all day and RNR was quick, Mission Space was very quick, TT was like instantaneous.

Pixie Duster

Yes obviously there are less crowded times, I would know I work year round. All I was saying was that, if you have the time research your vacation and work around it. If you have to go on vacation at a certain time, then fine, research you vacation so you know what too expect. Just understand there is hardly a time when the parks do not have a good amount of people in them so just enjkoy yourself as best as you can.

Pixie Duster

As I have said, take 5 minutes go to www.disneyworld.com, get the park hours and judge from those. If the hours are extended it will be crowded. Then use a little logic. If schools might be out in parts of the country it will be a little more crowded then.

If that is too much work then go when you wanna and hope for the best :) Or just pm when of your local wdwmagic CMs and they might be able to help you out a little.

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
Well, I don't complain about crowds, my wife does. I know when parks are busy and I expect it. Plus I have a BirnBaum's guide, and I've known about busy seasons moderate seasons and the like.

Some people just want bottom line answers, advice on when the best time to go is. That's o.k.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom