crowds

abu21

I've heard that crowds are pretty light right after Labor day. That's why we are going this year at that time. I've been several times in the middle of summer and it's been packed. Last year, we went in late April and it wasn't too crowded. I'm sure that some of the other more experienced travellers on the boards will be able to give you some pretty exact dates, though. Hope this helps.
:)

Upvote 0

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
We have been in both Dec. and Jan. and those are very light months, as well as being value months for the resorts. No waits for rides, light crowds in the parks. Let me clarify, first week of Dec. and late first week, 2nd week of January. Weather was great both trips, although Dec. was a bit cooler than Jan.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Brian and Rachel.

Upvote 0

mickeynut

We go in September every year. We love it because the crowds are light and there are no lines. We will be there from the 21st thru the 26th at the wilderness lodge. Have fun!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

nikkidog

Original Poster
Thanks to abu21, mickeynut and HannieBogan1966 for your replies to my question about crowd size. We are planning to go in either late April or mid October of 2004. Right now our daughter is 9 1/2 and our son is 3. We did Disney in 1999 in late September. Our daughter was 6 at the time.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by nikkidog
Thanks to abu21, mickeynut and HannieBogan1966 for your replies to my question about crowd size. We are planning to go in either late April or mid October of 2004. Right now our daughter is 9 1/2 and our son is 3. We did Disney in 1999 in late September. Our daughter was 6 at the time.

Both are good times to go. I'd lean toward October for the Halloween celebration.

Upvote 0

jeffs10

I have gone the weekend after labor for 4 years now and there is never a crowd one year epcot was so empty all my photos looked like we where the only people there.

This year im going august 20 so it will be a change. it might be crowded
Jeff

9 days to go
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom