crowds right now at WDW

shyviolet

Can anyone who just went to WDW (or perhaps is still there!) give an opinion on how crowded it is right now? We're leaving tomorrow :D :D :D, and I know it's the off season, but because of the Disney dining deal, I'm afraid there will be a lot of people and I wanted to prepare my family if there's going to wait times of an hour or more.

Oh, and what's up with Main Street RR rehab? Does this mean that you can't ride the RR from Main Street right now?

Thanks!
Violet

Tigger1988

You can still ride it, exit and board from the main street station or atleast you could 2 weeks ago when I was there...I doubt it has changed since then

Upvote 0

AliceFan

From guest, I have heard they are having no problems with crowds right now. Come labor day, the crowds might peak a bit more, but for now, everything is calm. It is nice! Have fun!

Upvote 0

angelfaerie52

I just got back yesterday... The crowds were more than when I usually go in October or May... but not too bad.

I found mornings pretty empty. EMH nights are always crazy.

I dunno, I guess I was disappointed with wait time... but most were not more than a half hour. I, however, usually go when there are five minute waits. I am spoiled...

Upvote 0

OmegaKnight

The crowds are definitely starting to die down. There will probably be a slight increase this weekend due to the labor day holiday but crowds are very managible right now. For instance, Soarin's wait time was at 30 minutes most of the day, which, for that ride, is pretty fast.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom