crowds March 16

ratherbeinwdw

We're taking the kids March 16-27. Just wondering what the touring plan website is saying for crowds during that time
That will be a bad week. The way I tell, instead of through touring plan, is to go the calendar and see if they have extended hours early. I believe they use resort numbers to know how bad the crowds will be. We were going that week, but when I checked a while back, they had early opening every day for that and the next week.

disneysince71

We are going on the 29th... all 10 crowd days... I did notice the week before when you are there I saw a couple of 6s during your week.... We always seem to hit on the busy days.. we have just learned to make our plans but then be flexible... :)

wareagle93

Original Poster
We are going on the 29th... all 10 crowd days... I did notice the week before when you are there I saw a couple of 6s during your week.... We always seem to hit on the busy days.. we have just learned to make our plans but then be flexible... :)
What days are 6 & 7? Might need to reschedule what days we go to what parks. Thanks!

RonAnnArbor

For the days you are going from the 16th through the 27th, the crowd calendar estimates are: 8 7 7 7 6 6 8 8 10 10 10 10
Personally, I would add 1 to all the days below 10 already given the huge crowds they've been getting since New Fantasyland opened up...the locals-visits are way way up. Resorts are about the same.

PUSH

Based on experience during that time of year, it will be crowded. It's spring break season, which means people flock to the World. Wait times for Space Mountain can eclipse two hours in the afternoon. Living with the Land will even have a 10-15 minute wait during the afternoon. It's still a great time to go, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom