Crowds in October?

River Roost

We went to MNSSHP last October and had a great time. We purchased our tickets about 6 to 8 weeks in advance from the disney website. By purchasing in advance we received a discount off the "day of " price. If I remember correctly (please anyone correct me if I'm wrong) it was only on select nights and it was a separately purchased ticket opposed to the daily ticket / park hopper ticket available. This separate ticket allowed you in from 7 p.m. to Midnight. We arrived early to the gate, about 6:15 p.m. and they were letting those tickets in. They give you a wrist band that lets them know you've purchased the separate ticket. Also keep in mind that some nights are very popular and sell out well in advance of the actual night.

As for staying on property I've always enjoyed the little extras that go along with that. Free use of the transportation. No need to drive anywhere. The close proximity to the parks allows you to run back to your hotel if you need something or just want to jump in the pool. A front desk that can answer your questions and set up reservations for restaurant service. Also don't forget about Disney's Extra Magic Hours for their guests staying on premise.

Whatever you choose, I hope you all have a great time. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom