Woodies:
The three John miller ladies of kennywood
Cylcone
Gwazi (RIP...what an incredible ride)
Wildcat at Hershey (same as gwazi)
Beast
Phoenix
Shivering timbers

I HATE el toro (SFGA is my home now). Just too fast and rough...it’s “air time by hostile takeover”

Steel:
1. Nothing has ever surpassed Magnum for me...the perfect and first hyper coaster over lake Erie
2. The two perfect inverts. Montu and alpengeist
3. Millennium force
4. Kingda Ka
5. Nitro
6. hulk
7. Kraken
8. Apollo’s chariot and the big bad wolf

And some guilty pleasures...rnrc...space mountain Paris...California screamin...top gun (whatever it’s called now)

Hold your horses (or should I say "Tigers") buddy. SeaWorld Parks took out a trademark on the name "Twisted Tigers" about eight months ago. They filed for a permit with the city to contract Rocky Mountain Construction to build a new ride in the park. RMC broke ground, and has been working on Gwazi as of last week. The attached picture will be kind of like what "Twisted Tigers" or whatever they decide it will be named. If you notice, 4 of my top 10 steel are RMC. Tons of air time, 3-4 inversions (usually at least one with a stall with hangtime), unusual banking, outward turns -- all of this with lapbars and weaving in and out of the massive wooden structure.

Attachments

• cedar-point-steel-vengeance-95252f14297fbd11.jpg
    cedar-point-steel-vengeance-95252f14297fbd11.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 32

Shouldigo12

Original Poster
Nothing specific, just maybe the pictures that you are most proud of personally. What other people find interesting and noteworthy is always the most interesting.

Here's a couple of my favorites. There's probably close to a hundred in the book, so taking a picture of all of the ones I liked would have taken quite awhile haha. The book is "The Great American Amusement Parks" by Gary Kyriazi. If anyone else has some requests for pictures I would be happy to look for them in the book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom