Crowds in early February?

Expo_Seeker40

Hey everyone. I usually go to WDW once a year. I stay with relatives that live nearby and only once in a blue moon do we stay on property. We usually do two parks each year (in a rotation or by vote). This year it will be the MK and we haven't decided on the other one. :lol:

In the past, I have been to WDW the first week of December. (not too bad at all), Late February (sort of packed), Mid April (busy) and early January around the Marathon (busy but manageable). I was wondering what the first week of February is like? I would assume it would be less busy than the Marathon, as no major event is going on, and schools aren't on Presidents Break yet? :shrug::wave:

mousegeezer

I am going at the exact same time and don't expect to see crowds. When we were there at a similar time in 2006 the rides were pretty much walk on. Remember though that the Superbowl is the first weekend in Feb. So, there may be some extra people because of that. I remember some cool nights. But, the days were near perfect.

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

We were there January 29th - Feb 5th 2008 and the crowds were not bad at all. Most rides were a minimal wait (less than 15 minutes) and a few were walk ons. When we were there in 2008 it was during the Superbowl and I didn't see any increase in crowds except for ESPN on the Boardwalk, it was a madhouse! However, there was a cheerleading/dance competition but, other than the resort food court (Pop) I didn't really notice the girls. They were really well behaved! We are going again Feb 6th -13th and I am hoping the crowds will be low!

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

We either go the 2nd week of January or the 2nd week of February as we alternate each year. This coming year we are going the 2nd week of February. Crowd levels are rather low, with little wait times. You don't see the tour groups as much and the temps tend to be more comfortable.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom