Crowds for Jan.10-14

terry55

Original Poster
Am coming down for a short visit to leave my daughter for the Disney College Program and was wondering what the crowds ae like during this time period (Jan.10-14)

Thanks, Terry

TURKEY

Not too big at Epcot this evening. The biggest line was to get into the park. I arrived about 6:15, spent 15 minutes trying to get through. There was no guests without bags security entrance. Everyone had to go through the 2 gates (each with 1 guard) that were open.

Once inside, Mission Space had a 60 minute posted wait on standby and single riders. Fastpasses were being issued for 30 minutes later.

At 7 pm, the time of my FP. Waits were 30 minutes with fastpasses being offered for 7:15-8:15. Test Track were 40 standby, 10 single, and FP were being offered for 8:15 still at 7 pm.

The WDW marathon/half marathon will be on Sunday. Roads will be closed at points during the day. After Sunday, crowds should be very light for the rest of the trip.

Who's your daughter? Is she on the boards? Signed up in the official CP thread?

Pixie Duster

Well congrats to your daughter, I am college aged and LOVE my job, check the sig ;). As Turkey stated Sunday the 11th there will be marathon so expecr delays, and remember there is no such thingas having the parks to yourself :D, but right now is an enjoyable time.

chrisjoi

I do envy you for going during such a slow time. I have a friend running the full marathon and they plan on coming back after the marathon. Maybe most of the others will also... Good luck with the crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom