Crowds Aug. 13-22?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Massive, infact Ive heard its going to be soooo busy that the parks are going to have to close. If I were you Id tell everyone not to bother going.

Upvote 0

DisneyRoxMySox

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Massive, infact Ive heard its going to be soooo busy that the parks are going to have to close. If I were you Id tell everyone not to bother going.

Would this have anything to do with the Free Dining Plan?
If that was a serious statement, because I am a little confused. :hammer:

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

I heard the same thing.....all of you going that week should up and cancel your plans.....to further the enjoyment of Pumbaas Nakasak and SewIn2Disney's vacations.

But, seriously, do schools down there go back to school by then? Or is it within the next week?

Upvote 0

GenerationX

Scroll about halfway down this page, and you'll see the expected crowd levels for the days you'll be there. In addition, you'll find the best/worst parks to attend each day (from a crowd-level perspective). Have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

Siege898

yes, us FL locals will be back in school, so no locals except on weekends and after. however, it marks the end of peak season aso i dont think it will be that bad. just in case, you should all just cancel...

Upvote 0

Jenerella

The crowds are typically not bad during august(especially the end, since schools resume practically everywhere). But with the free dining plan, it will probably be busier than usual. I'm going the last week of Sept, and I've already planned on a big crowd. My dinner reservations are already made too

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom