Crowds at the end of January

lorinmike2728

Original Poster
How have the crowds been in January thus far. I will be there the last week of Jan. and was hoping that the crowds would be a little tamer than the last 2 times I was there. I am really excited about this trip, my daughters are finally really ready to go & and my sons are psyched about it.

noflashphoto

It should be pretty empty. When I started my CP last year on the 21st the parks were completely uncrowded. You could run and skip and twirl in big circles and not hit anyone lol. When we would watch spectro we weret he only ones with in 20 feet on either side. And rides were all 5 minute waits or less

raceroom

I am going down on 1/30 and also, I am hoping for small crowds. You said it was crowded the other two times you went, when did you go? We are staying at the the Wilderness Lodge where are you guys staying?

lorinmike2728

Original Poster
We are staying at Saratoga, but am trying to get in @ either AKL or WL. We stayed at Saratoga last year. We went down in 06 during Thanksgiving for MVMCP and in 07 @ Halloween for MNSSHP. I hope you have a great time....

We will be there on the 26-30. No need to stay a weekend. Superbowl weekend at that.

Last year we did the same trip and experienced close to no waits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom