Crocs

brisem

My wife was asking Are crocs ok to wear on the rides? I guess some places don't allow them because they don't have backing.

Thanks

Disneykidder

After a thread last month, I went onto zappos.com and picked up a pair of MJ crocs. They are cute and comfy. I wear them to work with slacks/socks.

I was at The Great Wolf Lodge this past week and wore them in the waterpark the entire time. They protected my feet, were comfy and dry quickly.

I love them and will get another color for the summer!! I can't wait to wear them to Disney!!

Upvote 0

frankd1962

I wore my red Mickey Crocs the entire trip from the moment I left the house to the time I returned home & they are comfy. If you're worried about them falling off put the back straps down before the ride.

They made going through checkpoints at the airports so easy. Kick them off, slip them on while the others struggled for wall space to put their tie shoes back on. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

RedGear

you should be fine, I wore flip flops when I go to the park somedays and I never had a problem except soaring wear you just have to take them off before you get on the ride which isn't a big deal.

be careful wearing them on escaltors, my cousin got her crocs stuck in the escaltor and it ripped the croc right off of her, thankfully she wasn't hurt.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom