crocs

cupanudles

Sure ya can find crocs in Disney World, they're on the banks of the Rivers of America (rimshot)!
gator04.JPG

KC82271

When I was there in May, I saw them being sold (in red, with I think Minnie clips on them) in Epcot. On the way past innoventions, towards the Land, when you go through the tunnel - I think there used to be a pizza place right there. They are usually selling the balls that are weightless. Right there. Didn't really look anywhere for them, just happened to notice them there.

kverdon

Right now, in WDW, the easier question is where do they NOT sell Crocs :) You can by them 3 places in Epcot that I know of. Most major Disney stores (Mouse Gears, Emporium, World of Disney etc) carry them. Most theme parks have one or 2 stands where you can buy them and most resort gift shops have them.

Kevin and Mona

Courtney488

They sell crocs EVERYWHERE in Disney. I couldn't even begin to list all the places they have them at. If you're wanting to buy some crocs while you're there, trust me, you will have no problem finding them.

FLears

Just wanted to add that the Orlando airport has a great crocs store if your looking for non-mickey crocs, lots and lots of jibbitz too.

mary219

If you are looking for charms,the croc charms in disney that are disney themed are 3.95 apeice in the resorts and parks!!!

figmentmom

Be aware that the Crocs they sell at Disney are, of course the ones with Mickey-shaped holes in them! :ROFLOL: If you want the regular ones, stock up before you get on property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom