Croc Flip Flops Anyone?

PixiePrincess

As all we Disney lovers know, good waking shoes are needed! I do not like wearing socks and sneakers, but I love flip flops, I live in them. I recently came across Croc flip flops and I was wondering if anyone has used them? I know the Croc clogs are popular, but they don't appeal to me. If anyone has anyone reviews, I would love to hear it, thanks!

wvugeoggrad

I have to attest for the Reef flip flops. I usually go through a pair of cheaper flips every few months or so but last summer I bought a pair of Reefs and I'm STILL wearing them and they aren't worn down much at all!! I always wear them when I go to the parks and my feet always feel great at the end of the night. I know what alot of you mean about hating to wear tennis shoes esp. when its hot, I just love letting my feet breathe. So if your a flip flop person definately check out Reefs, they are a GREAT value for the price, usually from $20-$40 a pair. :D

Upvote 0
Check out the Reef Fanning sandals. They are extremely comfortable and have a vary handy gadget on the bottom(Not that you will need the gadget in WDW). :D Have a great trip.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

sydsmom1997 said:
Sorry to thread in a thread, but am new to message boards. Tigger, since you have a lot of knowledge in shoes, I was wondering if you could recommend a good pair of sandles for me? I have bad feet, and by day 3 at the world am usually bleeding and miserable. I've only ever done sneakers and socks, but that doesn't help. My feet get too hot and sweaty. I would like something breathable but with some support. I thought maybe a pair of action sandles might do the trick. Any suggestions? By the way, I hate things in between my toes. I would appreciate any advice from anyone that has experience in this matter. Thanks.:wave:

I generally wear sneakers only when in WDW. However, I do have one pair of sandles that I will wear down there, they are Easy Spirit. They have a bottom just like sneakers, no annoying thing in between my toes (I hate that too) and the top part even though has leather, the underneath part of the leather is lined with spandex fabric. I've worn them and no bleeding feet or sores. Some malls have Easy Spirit stores, so you could see if one is in your area. http://www.shoemall.com/ProductDetails.aspx?redirect=1&family%5Fid=15267&GCID=C16122x004

Upvote 0

Audie

croc flip flops

I have both the flip flops and clog crocs and wore them both to the world in May and loved them! I have exceptionally wide feet and they were comfortable from mornin' til' night!

Upvote 0

tigger_rox00

Sorry its taken so long to reply. To answer some of the questions asked, the first thing you should do is get your feet measured by a reputable retailer. You may think you wear an 8 medium, but when you measure a 7 1/2 narrow it can make that much difference.

I work for Nordstrom, I'm just gonna say it, we are required to take a few classes in foot anatomy and they give us extra training of how to properly measure the foot. Next, remember when walking around Disney all day your feet are going to swell. Take that into account when buying shoes. They may feel great now, but when you have been standing in line and walking all day your foot may swell up to half a size larger. If your shoes are giving you blisters or are causing you to bleed then you have on the wrong pair of shoes and they are too tight. Try up a half size. Check out how the shoes feels from the ball of the foot to the heel. that is the area where the shoe holds onto your foot. Your toes should have room to move, but not too much. Another thing, make sure the shoe fits your arch. If your are unsure, ask your salesperson, hopefully they can help. Thats really about it. One more thing. If your salesperson meauses you at a different size than what you think you wear, humor him by trying on the size he recemends. Too many people are used to wearing the wrong size and they don't even know how the right size should feel. I hope this gave you guys a little bit of insite.

by the way i wasn't trying to imply that crocs are bad. just like every shoe, they aren't going to be for everyone. I have a pair and i like them, but I couldn't wear them around the park all day
Tigger

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom