Creeeeepy!!!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Hi! How's everbody? Well, I have a question. When you exit Pirates of the Caribbean in the area right after you get off the escalators without stairs, (the area RIGHT before the store part) over to the left there is a door, I looked through the bottom crack of the door and there was a creeeepy blue light in the room inside the door, does anyone know what is in there???
Buh-Bye,
-Kevin

tmm7899

I think that it might be a control room and the blue light that you are seeing is from one of the monitors maybe.

Samwayla

I think there is a Kmart inside Pirates of the Caribbean and you saw a blue light special going on in there............ J/K!!! I just had to say that.

Attention Kmart Shoppers!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by Samwayla
I think there is a Kmart inside Pirates of the Caribbean and you saw a blue light special going on in there............ J/K!!! I just had to say that.
Yeah! Good Idea! I bet that's where all the pirates get their Scooby-Doo fruit snacks and their Purina Pet Chow, yum! :slurp:

DisJosh

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Yeah! Good Idea! I bet that's where all the pirates get their Scooby-Doo fruit snacks and their Purina Pet Chow, yum! :slurp:

No no no it's a Pirate K Mart. It's where they buy their red heads, eye patches and rum. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom