Credit/Debit Usage at the Parks ??? I forget!

goodtimes5286

If you check at CVS or Walgreen I believe they have the Green Dot prepaid credit cards. You can research it online. If not you can just buy the Gift cards and load them up as a budget sort of way....

For off property, Best Western Lakeside, AAA members get $45.00/Night all year round. Right behind Animal Kindom and very little traffic. Lotus of restaurants nearby as well as a Walgreen. I usually stay at Pop Century prices permitting but if more than $60/Night then Best Western is my next choice...

GOOD LUCK
so r u thinking he paid $45? Idk that doesnt seam like enough difference to me not to stay at pop. No $11 a DAY for parking, no gas, more time in the parks eairly and late, and staying at a much lower quality hotel all for $6 bucks (subtracting out the 11 of course). ehhhhh

Susan Savia

Travellers checks work great. We use them in the parks. Although they are becoming harder to find a place that sells them...We have APs and we, too, stay offsite because of the many amenities we get. Fridge, microwave, breakfast, newspaper, free parking and internet service and no waiting for busses. Our 8 night stay is less then most onsite rooms for one night and we are 1 mile from the parks. Onsite is nice if you do not have a car. :)

figmentisgreat

I use credit cards 24/7 at WDW - I've used them many times at snack carts in EPCOT and MK, so I think it would be a very rare occasion to not be able to use them. Also, I'm nearly 100% positive that they would accept CC's because of the Disney Visa card...

Another option is to purcase a prepaid card, but the drawback there is if you lose it :-(

mickey7879

I wish we could afford to stay on-site. Thanks for all input!!!

Stay at the value resorts.....then you won't have to worry about transportation to and from the parks and how much parking will cost you everyday, the gas, etc. :shrug:

You can sit back, relax and enjoy your Disney vacation!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom