Creations Shop opening this summer

bpiper

Stand and eat on a trash can or sit on cement and eat on a place someone's stinky butt was a moment before.
I suppose I could clean the bench with a wipe..... Hmmmm I am staying with the trash can. ;)
Have you ever seen the inside of one of those trash cans when custodial is replacing the bag? Disney seems to wash the outside of them but I don't think they ever hit the inside of them. There's a lot of crud in them. At least with the bench you can see the crud and wipe it off. With the trash can it's the mystery dessert.

mergatroid

Have you ever seen the inside of one of those trash cans when custodial is replacing the bag? Disney seems to wash the outside of them but I don't think they ever hit the inside of them. There's a lot of crud in them. At least with the bench you can see the crud and wipe it off. With the trash can it's the mystery dessert.
Mmmmmmmmm, yum.

Chip Chipperson

There's also the appetizing nature of hot garbage in the Florida sun. A little mystery juice cooking in the bottom of the can just lets you know that you're in for a delicious treat!

No Name

About Club Cool- "This space will also have some new magic to bring the global experience of Coca-Cola to life for you."

Interesting.
Probably means they will have meet and greets with the bear like at DS Coca Cola shop or just projection technology like they use everywhere now. Who doesn't want to wave their hands at a screen and move Coca Cola logos to bring the "brand to life"??
This is interesting to read in hindsight. I love Club Cool but I guess the “new magic” is the place existing.

James Alucobond

So is this any better than the mouse gear or far worse? The mouse gear was imo practically the best shop on property.
Not sure if serious ...
Futurama Squinting GIF

Poseidon Quest

So is this any better than the mouse gear or far worse? The mouse gear was imo practically the best shop on property.

I assume you're referring to merchandise selection?

As far as theming is concerned, I hated Mouse Gear, but at least like the Electric Umbrella, it had personality. Creations and Connections definitely do not.

aladdin2007

Would have loved a more Epcot related store. This doesn't feel like Epcot at all. I sometimes forget I'm even in Epcot when I'm looking around.
Felt this way yesterday, I was standing in there thinking this could be anywhere. Not to mention whoever designed this space had no common sense. They have a real problem in there with the set up, especially for jewelry on the right side. The glass cases are right out in the middle, hordes of people backed up into the main walking space trying to look, nowhere for anyone to move. Its just awful. No rhyme or reason to what they did here, its really poorly laid out and needs to get changed. I hate being in there more than World of Disney now. And they don't have much anymore at all, its become more and more barren of selection. For the main checkout rows and rows of registers with one person working back there. The white cheap counters are already filthy, I could go on , Epcot has been changed to the lowest common denominator, just not happy there in anymore when it use to be my favorite park. Disney has lost itself and given into trendy generic yuck so they wont have to update anymore or worry about theme, and yet it already feels like it needs an update and certainly major changes are needed in design and function. I wont even start on the hospital cafeteria next door.

SpaceMountain77

Felt this way yesterday, I was standing in there thinking this could be anywhere. Not to mention whoever designed this space had no common sense. They have a real problem in there with the set up, especially for jewelry on the right side. The glass cases are right out in the middle, hordes of people backed up into the main walking space trying to look, nowhere for anyone to move. Its just awful. No rhyme or reason to what they did here, its really poorly laid out and needs to get changed. I hate being in there more than World of Disney now. And they don't have much anymore at all, its become more and more barren of selection. For the main checkout rows and rows of registers with one person working back there. The white cheap counters are already filthy, I could go on , Epcot has been changed to the lowest common denominator, just not happy there in anymore when it use to be my favorite park. Disney has lost itself and given into trendy generic yuck so they wont have to update anymore or worry about theme, and yet it already feels like it needs an update and certainly major changes are needed in design and function. I wont even start on the hospital cafeteria next door.

Figment.

This shop should have featured Figment and been inspired by the original Journey into Imagination.

Figment, not Mickey, is the spark of inspiration at the heart of all creation.

Goofy Ninja

Mickey and friends co-host all festivals. But each festival has a main guest host. Which is sometimes Mickey.

Yeah, but if you're going to be faithful to the original vision (for the park). Then it should be Figments domain. Since Epcot (the park) was originally supposed to have it's own creations and not focus on the already established characters. I guess that is out the window though.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yeah, but if you're going to be faithful to the original vision (for the park). Then it should be Figments domain. Since Epcot (the park) was originally supposed to have it's own creations and not focus on the already established characters. I guess that is out the window though.
Yeah, they tried to keep the rodent out, but, they always find a way to get back in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom