Creations Shop opening this summer

vikescaper

I wonder if this is the beginning of a transtion to old school Epcot in a sense, where each of the pavilions will eventually get uniform signs with this font
I was wondering that myself while we were at Epcot this past Saturday. I also wonder if they will use the pavilion logos like they used to.

Cmdr_Crimson

This is not what WE want....

WE want this...
1a131fc0873f8417e8eb15dcec0924cd.jpg

Sir_Cliff

LOL at the sign.

Creations looks fine (good, even), but why the insistence on "shop"? It even looks tacked on to the sign as an afterthought.
For the same reason they put "Gifts from Future World" under the Centorium sign and "Gifts with Character" under the Mouse Gear sign.

I think the more concise "Shop" actually gives the guest more credit that either of those past options and feels more contemporary in its brevity. What I fear is that guests will find it too cryptic and it will go back to the earlier variations on "Gift Shop."

hpyhnt 1000

Here is a look at the new Creations Shop signage from the monorail

Creations-Shop_Full_43943.jpg
Well, you certainly can't miss it! Probably could have scaled the size down by about a third if I'm honest.

I also see LED uplights are installed all along the sign ledge so I expect there will be dynamic or color change lighting above the entrances.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom