Creations Shop opening this summer

hpyhnt 1000

Even with all the construction mess, it's clear how much nicer the central plaza can be when A) the building windows are left uncovered and not obscured by vinyl clings and overgrown vegetation, and B) there's no tarps or whirly gigs or pin stands cluttering up the view.

What a disaster the Innoventions plaza changes were, even more so because they stubbornly lasted for more than 20 years.

James Alucobond

Something that changes color based of varying conditions and point of view is not precise.
I'm guessing he means "precisely selected for a specific function" or something and didn't think about the antecedent. No matter the material, it would be a kind of silly statement to make otherwise. Makes me wish whoever's bludgeoning him with the editorial style book would fix this kind of stuff instead.

Inspired Figment

We go from Zach's posts made in conjunction with the PR department to... it's a puppet account.

That's called "a crazy conspiracy."

There's no proof, and yet some have convinced themselves of it as a fact.

In reality, aliens write Zach's posts.
Eh.. I wouldn’t quite say that. I think what most people believe and have been saying (myself included) is that it’s frustrating just how much Disney management feels the need to control & edit his posts… making it sound very “PR Puppet” like. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bit of both.. he writes posts with lots of editing from Management, and possibly sometimes they write some of his posts themselves simply to get his ideas out there.
It really shouldn’t be necessary if he’s dedicated & passionate enough about his job and is able to well-articulate his words in his posts. Honestly, you’d think if he genuinely felt he wasn’t a good enough mouthpiece or could articulate his thoughts clearly enough, he or upper management would ask or get someone else within WDI to do it. But yeah.. in all honesty, I don’t hold anything against Zach.. I think what’s truly annoying to me though is just how limiting, controlling, & narrow minded upper management is atm.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Hopefully the mobile checkout thing is going well at Mouse Gear that they'll carry it over to Creations Shop (which I nearly called creature shop...). The service is fantastic and applied my discount automatically.

jt04

Eh.. I wouldn’t quite say that. I think what most people believe and have been saying (myself included) is that it’s frustrating just how much Disney management feels the need to control & edit his posts… making it sound very “PR Puppet” like. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bit of both.. he writes posts with lots of editing from Management, and possibly sometimes they write some of his posts themselves simply to get his ideas out there.
It really shouldn’t be necessary if he’s dedicated & passionate enough about his job and is able to well-articulate his words in his posts. Honestly, you’d think if he genuinely felt he wasn’t a good enough mouthpiece or could articulate his thoughts clearly enough, he or upper management would ask or get someone else within WDI to do it. But yeah.. in all honesty, I don’t hold anything against Zach.. I think what’s truly annoying to me though is just how limiting, controlling, & narrow minded upper management is atm.

Is this pure conjecture? Sounds like it.

itsy bitsy spider

Another Bad Creation

blob

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Is this pure conjecture? Sounds like it.

If you saw one of his posts a few weeks back, there were editing comments that were included in his post (before they corrected “the mistake”). There’s no conjecture in reading that and coming to the obvious conclusion his posts are written for and edited by management and/or a PR staff. There’s a screenshot further back, go find it and see for yourself.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If you saw one of his posts a few weeks back, there were editing comments that were included in his post (before they corrected “the mistake”). There’s no conjecture in reading that and coming to the obvious conclusion his posts are written for and edited by management and/or a PR staff. There’s a screenshot further back, go find it and see for yourself.
Edited by P R, is not the same thing as written entirely by PR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom