Craziest you've acted to avoid lines?

Maria

Originally posted by FourFourSeven

15) One of us ran to get Peter Pan Fastpasses while the rest did Haunted Mansion (no wait)

I only feel sorry for the one who missed Haunted Mansion to run for a FP for Peter Pan! :(

Good coordination job with your brother!! Weren´t you two beaten the next morning? :animwink: :sohappy:

westie

Mad dash? Sounds like another plot from the Brazilian Mafia! I cut the cheese in the TOT que and nearly started a riot. Silent but deadly of course.

my story is a lil less hectic,since i love to go with my school i just go with my group.at the night of joy thing(yes the free hugs night) space mountain line was so long so i started crying saying my best friend who was clastrophbic was inside and she called me on her cell phone telling me to find her because she was so scared for her life and people actually believed me,they let us go through the fast pass lane to look for her and found my friends mom right at the front and just stayed with her that night was so much fun,except for the part when i fell and like broke my ankle running to a concert.ok thats my little story of the day:)

Katherine

Personally I would never work that hard to avoid lines I have some of the best conversations with family and friends in those lines!:lol:

another thing i did was on the 1st time on splash i put my bracelet on that lil thing by the fake newspaper right before you get in so i said that i lost it and they let me go right through the line to where it was but ofcoarse being the nice person i am,i didnt go all the way back to the entrance since its so packed in the lil tunnel that it would be too hectic for people to move out of the way for me again so i just rode it again:goodnevil

cymbaldiva

>>>Diva rolls her eyes in both annoyance and disgust<<<

Quite bad enough to read of people dashing about on vacation...who wants to work that hard on holiday, anyway?

But to actually leave something in a que and tell a LIE just to ride again??

That is both wretched and disgusting on so many levels!

I have to take a moment now...

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Originally posted by imagineergurl
my story is a lil less hectic,since i love to go with my school i just go with my group.at the night of joy thing(yes the free hugs night) space mountain line was so long so i started crying saying my best friend who was clastrophbic was inside and she called me on her cell phone telling me to find her because she was so scared for her life and people actually believed me,they let us go through the fast pass lane to look for her and found my friends mom right at the front and just stayed with her that night was so much fun,except for the part when i fell and like broke my ankle running to a concert.ok thats my little story of the day:)

Your ankle incident sounds like bad Karma to me. :lol: Isn't night of joy a Christian event? Glad to see you took the Christian message to heart. :rolleyes:

As far as you bragging about the amount of times you've been yelled at for standing on rides at wdw. Shame on you! You've been very fortunate to be able to visit WDW as many times as you have, but not everyone is so fortunate. Those 23 times you possibly could have taken away a bit of magic from someone who may never get to visit again. I find it very annoying when a cm has to come over the loudspeaker and remind someone to sit down and I'm sure others feel the same way!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Eeyore
I find it very annoying when a cm has to come over the loudspeaker and remind someone to sit down and I'm sure others feel the same way!

Let's not also forget that standing up on rides leaves a high probability of you ending up dead. Rides are not meant to be stood up on.

Hochmania

I think the only thing I've done that would be a bit nutso was "participating" in the daily morning "jogs" from the entrance of any given park to the most popular attraction. :) Hey, we all need our morning excerise :lol:

orangefan15

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
>>>Diva rolls her eyes in both annoyance and disgust<<<

But to actually leave something in a que and tell a LIE just to ride again??

That is both wretched and disgusting on so many levels!
\

Glad to see I'm not the only one who was thinking this when I read those posts....

Fido

I guess I'm just too impatient in my old age. I'm happy just to be there even if it does require standing in lines for a while.

PS: I'm also smart enough to avoid peak season so that I can get into rides a little faster.:lol:

ReDefined

Worked at Universal Studios Canada (CPD), just so I could get VIP passes to the park. That gave me back entrance access to every ride with NASCAR driver Michael Wallace and his family all day long. Is that CraZy or what?

FourFourSeven

Original Poster
Regarding imagineergurl's "strategy":

If you actually did this (which I doubt), I am apalled. This is unethical, dishonest, and unfair to others in the park. Truly, I put these ideas in the same league as people who fake injuries or disabilities to get wheelchair access.

Although others on this board may not want to try something like my strategy (working very hard to avoid lines, to the point of exhaustion), I'm sure most would agree it is "fair" and ethical. Cutting lines with dishonest activities such as imagineergurl's, on the other hand, is just apalling.

Whatever happened to "do unto others?"

MicBat

Originally posted by FourFourSeven
Regarding imagineergurl's "strategy":

If you actually did this (which I doubt), I am apalled. This is unethical, dishonest, and unfair to others in the park. Truly, I put these ideas in the same league as people who fake injuries or disabilities to get wheelchair access.

Although others on this board may not want to try something like my strategy (working very hard to avoid lines, to the point of exhaustion), I'm sure most would agree it is "fair" and ethical. Cutting lines with dishonest activities such as imagineergurl's, on the other hand, is just apalling.

Whatever happened to "do unto others?"

Tru Dat! :wave:

And "imagineergurl": of all of the times you've been to WDW and on Splash Mountain, your first time on SM would have had to have been when it opened in 1992. That would have made you 3 years old. I'm sure you didn't come up with this little scheme at 3 or ride Splash Mountain, for that matter.... A little word of advice, GET A LIFE!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom