Crane found at Epcot

Kenan

Original Poster
A crane has been located in between the Land and Image Pavillions. Looks as if construction is and or will be underway. Didnt get any pictures, cause I was in a rush to get home after the cruise.

WDWFanatic

I thought it was supposed to go between seas and land or was that the weather pavillion? Someone check the drawings! Who's got the drawings!!! Maybe im suffering from CRS

WDWFREAK53

Awww...this is disappointing!!! I was hoping you were gonna say it is located next to Spaceship Earth....

(Do you think while the crane's there they can rip the wand down too? :lol: )

Shaman

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(Do you think while the crane's there they can rip the wand down too? :lol: )

I would insist they do...that wand thing takes away from the beauty of the EPCOT "ball". I think they plan to in the future though...for the wand is not present in any of the guide maps.

:brick:

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by objr
I would insist they do...that wand thing takes away from the beauty of the EPCOT "ball". I think they plan to in the future though...for the wand is not present in any of the guide maps.

:brick:

It's not in any of the new guide maps?? Hmm...that's good news.

WendyDarling

it's going to be soaring over california. the entrance is going to be in food rocks. and during the 25th birthday of epcot it's going to be soaring over epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom