• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Crane for Castle Christmas Lights in place

ag3_tre

all I care about is getting a fresh coat of paint on those turrets after these lights come down, they're looking PRETTY dry.

Sleeping Beauty Castle looks amazing in person after its refurbishment, and I can't help but think of how much more impressive our castle would look with some extensive TLC 🥺

cowellj

Advertisement
Is this crane gone yet? How long does this take?

AJH219

People moan about how ugly and out of the place the lights are (they're lying) but the minute Chapek decides they're "obsolete technology" and cuts them, those same people will throw a hissy fit. Some can't be pleased. 🤷‍♂️

Touchdown

You really have to look for them to see them in person and they only show up in pictures if your really close. Besides liking the aesthetic I’ll take WDWs lights and how they look during the day and in October over Disneyland, all my Halloween shots from last year had snow on the castle and their iscles are really ugly during the day.

Top Bottom