Crane behind the castle...

copcarguyp71

We have always gone in September, October, November...and it is in ALL of our pictures. I really wish they could invest in lighting imbedded in the facade of the castle that would be there year round and could be turned on and off as needed. The long term costs of the labor and crane every year could be negated long term...I mean it's not like the castle is going anywhere anytime soon.

Rob562

Not the touch up, the installation begins for the castle dream lights.

Haven't the Dreamlights been finished by the first Halloween Party in recent years? They just hang there unused until the first week of November or so, when the Christmas Parties start.

-Rob

FettFan

Yes. My husband has removed unwanted people before using Photoshop.

In Soviet Russia, unwanted people remove YOUR HUSBAND!
photo_manipulatoin_02.jpg

WHAT A COUNTRY!

officialtom

We were there last February and the crane wasn't there. Do they not start taking the lights down til March? We're really hoping it's gone for our next visit in a couple weeks.

Goofnut1980

Why aren't these down by the 10th of January... Seriously, this causes more wear and tear on these precious lights, that we all know when they break they wont get fixed!

Goofyernmost

Why aren't these down by the 10th of January... Seriously, this causes more wear and tear on these precious lights, that we all know when they break they wont get fixed!
For one thing it isn't exactly like taking the lights off your Christmas tree. It's just a tad bigger and everything has to be taken down carefully, labeled and packed up to avoid damage and in a sequence. Think bigger, folks. That and they are also doing maintenance work on the Castle itself.

This is a prime example of the stuff we get here on the threads. I want the parks to be pristine, but, god forbid that they actually do any of the work because it's going to ruin my vacation. Staging that crane would take so long to put up and take down every night that no sooner would they get it in place when they would have to tear it down again. It's easily an eight hour task just to put the boom together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom