Crane behind the castle...

Richards070712

Original Poster
This may have been asked already, but I was at WDW last weekend and wondered the whole time what the crane behind the castle was doing? We didn't see it Thursday, just Friday and Saturday. Anyone know?

officialtom

Fingers and toes crossed that it's gone by the end of the month. We'll be there March 27-April 3 with some first-time little cousins and I don't want the crane spoiling the view!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I saw it when I was there but it the work ended in the evening and I forgot it was even there. I did make the castle look smaller seeing it stretched about a hundred feet over the castle LOL.

Cmoto

Will it be up during the month of October??? My first visit and I was hoping not to have big equipment in my photos:p:D

Robin Of Loxley

Will it be up during the month of October??? My first visit and I was hoping not to have big equipment in my photos:p:D
My suggestion is to use Photoshop & edit the crane out of the picture. It is pretty simple to do (even for someone like me who is very amateur on Photoshop/ picture editing.)

Here's a picture I took last trip that I wanted framed. As you can see, the crane in the background takes away the "magic" of the castle image.

But thanks to a few minutes using Photoshop, I was able to remove the crane pretty much from sight.

It makes a big difference. Just my two cents.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My suggestion is to use Photoshop & edit the crane out of the picture. It is pretty simple to do (even for someone like me who is very amateur on Photoshop/ picture editing.)

Here's a picture I took last trip that I wanted framed. As you can see, the crane in the background takes away the "magic" of the castle image.

But thanks to a few minutes using Photoshop, I was able to remove the crane pretty much from sight.

It makes a big difference. Just my two cents.
Does that work to remove unwanted people from photos as well?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom